Enrolment procedures for all aspects of the College
Nelson College for Girls welcomes all applications and the College is not zoned. Details of how to apply as a day girl, boarder or international student are given below. Please read the enrolment procedure to ensure that you download the correct enrolment forms.
International Students - please read the information on the International Students page of this site about enrolling at this College.
Boarders - The application process is explained in the Boarding Information Booklet available on the Boarding page of this website. Enrolment & Options forms for the College should also be completed (see information below depending on year level and year of entry) and should be sent as described in the boarding booklet.
Year 9 for the current year
- Complete the Yr 9 Enrolment & Option form below and send to the Year 9 Dean who will contact you to arrange an appointment to meet you. The Subject Information Book should be read in conjunction with the application.
Years 10 - 13 for the current year
- Please complete the correct year level Enrolment & Options form below and send to the Dean of Year Level who will contact you to arrange an appointment to meet you. The Curriculum Handbook should be read in conjunction with the application.
Year 9 for next year
- Prospectus, Subject Information and Enrolment & Options form is distributed to contributing schools in Nelson and Richmond at the end of June. Please contact the College to receive a copy if you live outside this area.
- Enrolment forms for 2014 will be available on this page from the end of June.
Please note the deadline for applications to be received by the College - advised in the Subject Information booklet - to ensure that you are included in the process to assist in the transition to College, can participate in the Open Evening, attend individual interviews and take part in the Orientation Day. The Open Evening for Year 9 2014 enrolments will be advised at the time enrolment information is available.
Year 10 - 13 for the following year
- Curriculum Handbook and each year’s Enrolment & Options form is available from Term 3 and can be downloaded from this page. Please ensure you download for entry in the correct year as subjects being offered may change from the current year.
- Please complete the relevant year level Enrolment & Options form as soon as possible and send to the College and the Dean of the Year Level will contact you.
- Please include a copy of your last school report, proof of residency (birth certificate or passport) and NCEA results (if applicable).
Enrolment Forms for 2013
|Year 9||105 KB (5 pages)|
|Year 10||104 KB (5 pages)|
|Year 11||103 KB (5 pages)|
|Year 12||101 KB (5 pages)|
|Year 13||160 KB (5 pages)|