Performing Arts at Prep
Pursuing excellence in the Arts is highly valued at this school.
Students develop their creativity in a safe and nurturing environment where they are inspired by talented teachers, visiting musicians and artists.
Opportunities within the Performing Arts at Prep include:
- Preparatory School Choir
- Instrumental and vocal tuition is available through the Itinerant Music Programme.
- Drama Club – after school (including the Sheila Winn Shakespeare competition)
- College Concert Band, Brass Ensemble and Orchestra (depending on ability)
- Rock Bands and acoustic singer/songwriter groups
- College Maori Culture Group
- Year 7 Music ‘taster’ instrumental lessons
- House Performing Arts event (HPAC)